Friday, July 9, 2010

Dog-O-Flage

(Momma typing) This week's challenge at Frosted Designs is to use FELT on your project.  Joseph picked out this picture of our dog Zo'e hiding in our fig bush.  Joseph thought it was pretty funny.  He used felt leaves to further the "bushes" theme and an arrow to help point out the dog....he also named the layout DOG-O FLAGE (a play on words for CAM-O-FLAGE) --- All these are totally his ideas.  I was super impressed with the smart title he came up with!!  He even did the border.  I did remind him at the end that he needed to put the date on somewhere....not where I'd have put it...but it's not my layout!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Joseph!! That is an AWESOME title and AWESOME photo!!! LOVING the leaves too!! GREAT lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph you did a great job, love the felt leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph you do such nice work. I like how you have the arrow pointing to the dog. Thanks for playing with at FD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo proud to be able to observe you as you create your layouts....so fun to see the creative process of my little guy! I love your Art buddy...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great page. I really like the felt leaves and such a good title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph,
    I love your blog!!!! I also love that you scrapbook. My little nephew, Jon-Christopher, loves to scrapbook too! You are amazing. I really love your felt leaves. Way to inspire us!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseph.... you are a natural!! the photo you used is so fun!! and I love the way you added the leaves to continue the theme!! Your border looks amazing too!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete